If Colorado is known for one thing, it is the Rocky Mountains and the 54 fourteen thousand foot peaks so many hikers, weekend warriors and outdoor lovers attempt to summit each summer.
Hiking up and down a 14er is almost a right of passage in Colorado these days and rightly so; standing on top of a peak, taking in the view of the snow capped peaks and that exhilarating feeling of accomplishment is a once in a lifetime experience.
Choose from any (or all!) of the below group summits:
Mount Sherman on June 30th
Mount Quandary on July 15th
Grays and Torreys on August 12th (Bag 2 in one day!!)
Mount Bierstadt September 15th
*One more summit may be added, stay tuned!
Training program includes:
– 6 week training plan (to complete on your own or with friends)
– 2 recommended strength workouts a week
– 3 recommended cardio workouts a week (including hikes at specific trails across the front range)
– 2 group “training hikes”
– Online support: access to our private group where we post regular training articles, workouts and where you can connect with other women to train/hike with!
– Clinic on gear: boots, poles, packs what to wear, pack, eat, how to handle technical descents, pacing, etc. (for those training out of state we will provide a video copy of the clinic)
– Guided hikes up some of Colorado’s most beautiful and best 14ers for beginners
*Your guide will carry extra snacks, water and first aid. She will also be your trip photographer and will share all photo’s of your accomplishment with the group post hike!
After we conquer the peak we will meet for lunch to celebrate at local historic Colorado restaurants like the famous Beau Jo’s pizza in Idaho Springs.
——-> View complete program details, pictures from last year and more at:http://
—–> L2S members save %15 on all our programs and clinics!! Learn more about membership at: http://