Join L2S as we train for the Frisco SUP Triathlon on July 13, 2019
This bucket list event includes stand-up-paddle boarding, mountain biking and trail running. The course is simply stunning with views of the surrounding snow capped peaks and fields of vibrant wildflowers- a 2k paddle across lake Dillon, 12k mountain bike, 5k trail run. The trails are intermediate level with some short, steep but sweet climbs and endless views.
April 16th- July 13th (race day)!
We have structured a training program that allows you to train with experts in all 3 disciplines.
- Join 6 group trail runs with either the beginner course or training group
Beginner course includes special clinics on gear, technique, etc.
- Join 6 Mountain biking sessions with either the beginner course or training group including group ride of the race course!
*Does not include skills clinic, there is an extra fee for this but will be at a discounted rate
- 2 SUP trainings including a SUP skills and SUP fitness paddle on the water
- The SUP clinic includes tips and techniques for balancing, paddling more quickly and efficiently using less energy and a couple of laps around Bear Creek to work on our fitness!
- Don’t have a board? We got you covered! L2S will provide SUP rentals at a discounted rate.
- Access to the private L2S training group for the duration of the course. This is where we will post updates and share useful articles, workouts and videos. This will also serve as a community where you can talk, share stories, experiences, tips and meet other women to go on some trail runs with!
- Race strategy clinic
- Group carpool setup
*L2S members save 15% on all programs. Learn more about our community and all member perks HERE.