Love to SUP, trail run AND mountain bike?!?
Or new to one/all of these sports and seeking expert coaching and new friends to train with?
Check out our multi-sport training option where you can jump into our women’s trail running, mountain biking and special SUP clinics + paddles this summer!
We have structured a training program that allows you to train with experts in all 3 disciplines.
- Join 6 group trail runs with either the beginner course or training group
Beginner course includes special clinics on gear, technique, etc.
- Join 6 Mountain biking sessions with either the beginner course or training group including group ride of the race course!
*Does not include skills clinic, there is an extra fee for this but will be at a discounted rate
- 2 SUP trainings including a SUP skills and SUP fitness paddle on the water.
- Bi-monthly social SUP, rides and runs! Including some lunch hour options and SUP excursions to mountain locations!
- The SUP clinic includes tips and techniques for balancing, paddling more quickly and efficiently using less energy and a couple of laps around Bear Creek to work on our fitness!
- Don’t have a board? We got you covered! L2S will provide SUP rentals at a discounted rate.
- Access to the private L2S training group for the duration of the course. This is where we will post updates and share useful articles, workouts and videos. This will also serve as a community where you can talk, share stories, experiences, tips and meet other women to go on some trail runs with!
- Race strategy clinic + discounts on any other special clinics
- Group carpool setup for those participating in the Frisco SUP tri on July 13th OR the Xterra SUP tri on August 10th in Nederland.
*L2S members save 15% on all programs. Learn more about our community and all member perks HERE.
What is the Frisco SUP Triathlon?
This bucket list event includes stand-up-paddle boarding, mountain biking and trail running. The course is simply stunning with views of the surrounding snow capped peaks and fields of vibrant wildflowers- a 2k paddle across lake Dillon, 12k mountain bike, 5k trail run. The trails are intermediate level with some short, steep but sweet climbs and endless views. The race is currently sold out however we have a private waitlist started and have a good chance at getting you a spot. Message coach Lauren to be added to: email@example.com (or with any questions about the program)
What is the XTERRA Indian Peaks Tri?
Located only 21 miles west of the triathlon mecca Boulder, the XTERRA Indian Peaks Triathlon on August 10th take you up and into the beautiful trails of the Eldora Nordic Center. The 1000m SUP, 22km two-loop mountain bike course and a 7km trail run end at the Indians Peak Lodge where you have live music, food trucks, beer, and great prizes.
Learn more/register now here.