Love to paddleboard (SUP), trail run AND mountain bike?!?
Or new to one/all of these sports and seeking expert coaching and new friends to train with?
Check out our OFF-ROAD multi-sport training option where you can jump into our women’s trail running, mountain biking and special SUP clinics + paddles this summer!
We have structured a training program that allows you to train with experts in all 3 disciplines. The program allows you to drop-in to one session/week of each sport OR 12 total sessions a month (mix and match).
- Drop-in to beginner course or training group trail running sessions
- Drop-in to coached mountain biking sessions with our women’s MTB club including a group ride on the race course!
- Join SUP fitness/skills paddles with a certified coach/pro paddleboarder
- The SUP sessions include tips and techniques for balancing, paddling more quickly and efficiently using less energy and a couple of laps to work on our fitness!
- Don’t have a board? We got you covered! L2S will provide SUP rentals at a discounted rate.
- Group carpool and camping setup for those participating in the Frisco SUP tri on July 7th.
–—> This breaks down to just $10 a session for professionally coached workouts. We want to make training affordable and accessible for all!
*L2S members save 15% on all programs. Learn more about our community and all member perks HERE.
What is the Frisco SUP Triathlon?
This bucket list event includes stand-up-paddle boarding, mountain biking and trail running. The course is simply stunning with views of the surrounding snow capped peaks and fields of vibrant wildflowers- a 2k paddle across lake Dillon, 12k mountain bike, 5k trail run. The trails are intermediate level with some short, steep but sweet climbs and endless views. Register now here.