Standup paddleboarding has really exploded in popularity in Colorado over the last few years. And why not? It is the perfect way to enjoy the outdoors and soak in some sunshine while social distancing.
Our goal with this club is to provide community and support for Coloradans while encouraging safe practices and sustainability so we can continue to enjoy all that our treasured natural resources have to offer!
Membership perks include:
- SUP Sisters swag pack (hat or tank + sticker)
- Discounts on lessons, classes, clinics, races and rentals including SUP yoga, river SUP instruction and more!
- Social events and clinics (free or discounted for members see below)
- Demo library just for members at select meetups including boards, electric pumps, paddles, PFD’s, lanterns, drink holders and more!
- Quarterly giveaway: SUP gear and accessories and sometimes big ticket items, like paddles, from our sponsors!
- Discounts on SUP adventure retreats (like this one + more to come!)
- Discount on apparel, accessories and equipment (like boards, PFD’s, pumps, sunglasses and more!)
- Access to a private page where we will post recordings of zoom clinics plus skills, drills and off season workouts to stay in shape for next SUP season!
- Volunteer opportunities with our favorite local parks and recreational areas to give back and help keep our special places clean and protected. Part of all membership and event proceeds will be donated to the 2% for Rivers foundation.
Sample special events:
- SUP fitness paddle classes to improve your fitness and technique and train for a SUP race (live or virtual)
- Pup n’ SUP: bring your pooch and join us on the water. Special partner giveaways and treats for your 4-legged buddy!
- Fall colors SUP
- Witches paddle (around Halloween)
- Sunset to full moon stargazing SUP
- Monthly social SUP n’ SIP events w/local brewery partners from May-August
- SUP river adventure down the Colorado river
- Family SUP: bring the kids along for the fun!
- Special clinics (zoom or live):
Topics include: How to patch and repair your SUP, preparing for a river adventure, Cold water SUP, how to SUP w/your pup, special shopping nights featuring new technology or SUP gear
*Colorado is known for mild weeks throughout the winter months. If we get some nice weather and clear water we will organize more group outings between Nov-April.
Just a small annual fee of $119.
Monthly social SUP n’ SIP events details:
Join us on the water for a Fri-yay social SUP!
These are drop-in events where you can connect with others who love this sport. Or maybe you are new to SUP and interested in meeting new people and learning more under the guidance of experienced paddlers.
Most social events will take place on Friday evenings, just show up whenever you can and paddle into sunset if you wish!
——-> Locations will be at different front range lakes/reservoirs, TBA.
Social events entail:
– Local brews, cider or wine from Colorado small businesses at select events, support local!
– At select events will have electric pumps, glow devices, whistles, floating lanterns, extra paddles, life jackets, fins and basically anything you might find yourself needing!
– Support and assistance for new paddlers with anything and everything from how to carry, pump and store your board.