Standup paddleboarding has really exploded in popularity in Colorado this year. And why not? It is the perfect way to enjoy the outdoors and soak in some sunshine while social distancing.
Our goal with this club is to provide community and support for Coloradans while encouraging safe practices and sustainability so we can continue to enjoy all that our treasured natural resources have to offer!
Membership perks include:
- Quarterly giveaway: SUP gear and accessories and sometimes big ticket items, like paddles, from our sponsors!
- Access to private facebook group where you can connect with members and meetup for more SUP adventures
- 1 free lesson, class or clinic at year including SUP yoga, river SUP instruction and more!
- Jump into a weekly fitness paddle and train with us for a virtual SUP race (+ members discount on race entry)
- Attend 1 social event a month (SUP events May-October, throughout the winter we will organize social meetups, zoom workouts and clinics)
- Discounts on SUP retreats (coming soon pending whenever travel is safe again!)
- Sticker and swag from sponsors
- Discount on apparel, accessories and equipment (like PFD’s, pumps, sunglasses and more!)
- One adventure rental a year for yourself or friend (weekend rental, we have special river and ocean boards, electric pumps and quick release leashes). This per itself pays for more than half the yearly member fee!
- Access to a private page where we will post skills, drills and off season workouts to stay in shape for next SUP season!
- Volunteer opportunities with our favorite local parks and recreational areas to give back and help keep our special places clean and protected. Part of all membership and event proceeds will be donated to the 2% for Rivers foundation.
Not in Colorado??
We are working to launch local clubs all across the world but in the meantime, we are offering a discounted virtual club membership that includes all of the perks minus the live events.
Enjoy the community, swag, discounts, giveaways and all of the education we will be providing plus you can also participate in all virtual events we produce for FREE!
Sample special events:
- August Pup n’ SUP: bring your pooch and join us on the water. Special partner giveaways and treats for your 4-legged buddy!
- October fall colors SUP
- Sunset to full moon stargazing SUP
- Monthly social SUP n’ SIP events w/local brewery partners from May-August (see details below)
- SUP river adventure down the Colorado river
- SUP fishing clinic
- Family SUP: bring the kids along for the fun!
- Clinics at local shops (zoom option available if you cannot make the live event), topics include: How to patch and repair your SUP, preparing for a river adventure, special shopping nights featuring new technology or SUP gear
*Colorado is known for mild weeks throughout the winter months. If we get some nice weather and clear water we will organize more group outings between Nov-April.
Yearly: $144 (just $12/month! Best price/option)
*Seasonal membership: $99 (May-October)
*does not include access to off season workouts, clinics, events and giveaways.
Monthly social SUP n’ SIP events details:
Join us on the water for a Fri-yay social SUP!
These are drop-in, members only events where you can connect with others who love this sport. Or maybe you are new to SUP and interested in meeting new people and learning more under the guidance of experienced paddlers.
Most social events will take place on Friday evenings, just show up whenever you can and paddle into sunset if you wish!
——-> Locations will be at different front range lakes/reservoirs, TBA.
Social events entail:
– Local brews, cider or wine from Colorado small businesses at select events, support local!
– We will have electric pumps, glow devices, whistles, floating lanterns, extra paddles, life jackets, fins and basically anything you might find yourself needing!
– Support and assistance for new paddlers with anything and everything from how to carry, pump and store your board.