Join us for a long weekend full of fun, friendship and adventure in the Colorado Rockies!
Over four days we will experience the best outdoor activities Colorado has to offer while enjoying world class lodging and gourmet meals at the historic Tumbling River Ranch.
Hikers, nature lovers, trail runners, adventure seekers: Join us.
Try something new, no prior experience necessary to join any of our activities.
Come, unleash your wonder…..
Labor day long weekend!
Thursday, September 2nd- Monday September 6th
We will begin our hike at dusk along the Rosalie trail, at 11,000 feet we are closer to the stars. Along the way we will use a star gazing app to identify constellations and planets overhead.
Join us on the South Platte river with a local pro to learn how to fly fish! Includes instruction + gear.
Our trip photographer will lead a special session giving us tips and best practices for taking the perfect shot while exploring the outdoors. No fancy equipment necessary, she will be teaching us some tips and tricks using our smart phones to take professional grade photos!
Our version of a “canvas and cocktails” in the Mountains! We will setup outdoors in an inspired setting, wine provided by a local winery (just down the road from the ranch!). A local artist will instruct us on how to create a beautiful landscape painting.
A local instructor will guide us through an hour of yoga for all levels designed to relax, energize and empower us.
Join a professional guide/instructor for a paddle on scenic high alpine lake. Rentals provided but limited, discounts for those who bring their own SUP. Includes clinic on SUP basics for those new to the sport.
We will summit a 13,000 foot peak!
Includes a pre-hike clinic on gear, planning, expectations and technique for steep/technical inclines/declines.
While our schedule is full with a variety of options, you can choose which activities to participate in. If something doesn’t interest you there is plenty to do around the Ranch including:
- Alternative hikes or trail runs will be scheduled for those not participating in an activity. We will have maps available for these too so if you wish to go out on your own or with a friend during your free time!
- Unwind: A massage therapist will be on-deck. We will provide details on how to schedule a therapeutic massage.
- Play: The camp has a rec hall complete with billards plus an outdoor pool and hot tub, bring your suit!
- Explore the ranch: Visit the horses, sheep and llamas that reside on the ranch. Check out the historic buildings or take a stroll along the river.
- Relax: Read a book by the river, watch the horses play in the meadow or grab a local Colorado brew, cider or glass of wine from the bar.
About the venue:
Our basecamp is the stunning and historic Tumbling River Ranch. Nestled between high alpine peaks and situated next to a rushing aquamarine river, our venue offers luxury private cabins, gourmet meals and the atmosphere of a working ranch.
- 4 nights lodging
- All meals!
- Unlimited coffee
- All activities, rentals and equipment
- Transportation to adventures
- Digital photo album
- Experiences and friendships to last a lifetime!
*For those coming from out of state try to schedule a flight that arrives by 2pm.
—–> Our first activity will be around 5pm on Thursday. Last activity will be Monday morning, breakfast included and check-out is noon.
Does not include:
- Transportation from Denver/airport (we can help arrange)
- Alcoholic beverages (hang out in the old west themed bar and enjoy local Colorado beers, whisky, wines and ciders)
- Tipping your guides
- Travel/cancellation insurance (we highly recommend getting this and can provide recommendations. It will cover the deposit and any other costs if something arises and you can no longer attend)
- Anything else not listed under “What’s Included”
$1750- private room
$1550- shared room
- Pay in full upfront before Jan 1st and save $100! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an invoice.
- L2S members save an additional $100 off total retreat cost.
- $50 credit will be applied on final invoice for those who can bring their own SUP.
—–> Pay the $400 deposit now (non-refundable) to secure your spot!
Final invoices will be sent out 30-60 days prior to the retreat. You can also do a monthly payment plan, contact email@example.com to get this setup.