May 26th- May 29th 2023 (Memorial Day long weekend)
Join us for a long weekend full of fun, friendship and adventure in Western Colorado’s wine country!
Over four days we will experience the best outdoor activities Colorado has to offer while enjoying world class lodging at Wine Country Inn.
Try something new, no prior experience necessary to join any of our activities.
We will take in the vast desert landscape of Western Colorado by foot, exploring several trails in the area over the long weekend. There will be options for all levels including a more challenging “summit” of Mount Garfield with breathtaking views of the valley floor.
The highlight of our weekend includes a special clinic + SUP outing on the Colorado river! We will soak in the landscape as we glide down a mild stretch of the river. At the end there will be the option for a dip in the water (aka guided cold water therapy)!
Our expert local instructor will guide us through a SUP yoga session for all levels designed to relax, energize and empower us.
Did someone say Wine?!?
After a long weekend we will un-“wine” with a biking tour of Palisade stopping at various wineries and meaderies in the area for tastings and to soak in the laid back lifestyle of this small community. You will also have the opportunity to grab some fresh produce, honey and other items produced in the area by local farmers and ranchers.
While our schedule is full with a variety of options, you can choose which activities to participate in. If something doesn’t interest you there is plenty to do in the area including:
- Unwind: Massage therapist and spa services will be available. We will provide details on how to schedule a therapeutic treatment.
- Play: The Inn has a lovely outdoor pool and hot tub, bring your suit!
- Explore the town: Pick-up some fresh produce at nearby farmers stands, pickup some local honey or famous Palisade peaches!
- Relax: Read a book by the pool or grab a local Colorado brew, cider or glass of wine from the bar.
About the venue:
The Wine Country Inn is located in Palisade, Colorado and nestled among over 21 acres of working vineyards which produce world-class grapes that are crushed and bottled as private label wine for guests to enjoy. The Victorian- style inn is a short drive or bike ride from over twenty wineries and numerous vineyards, orchards, and farms.
With spectacular views, endless amenities and exceptional service this is THE place to stay when visiting and recreating in Western Colorado!
- 3 nights lodging
- All meals!
- All activities, rentals and equipment.
- Transportation to adventures
- Digital photo album
- Experiences and friendships to last a lifetime!
*For those coming from out of state try to schedule a flight that arrives by 1pm.
—–> Our first activity will be around 4pm on Friday. Last activity will be Monday morning, breakfast included and check-out is noon.
Does not include:
- Transportation from Denver/airport (we can help arrange)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tipping your guides
- Travel/cancellation insurance (we highly recommend getting this and can provide recommendations. It will cover the deposit and any other costs if something arises and you can no longer attend)
- Anything else not listed under “What’s Included”
*Special SUP equipment is necessary for the river sup including a class III PFD, quick release leash and flex fins. There will be a discount if you bring your own SUP however you will need to rent the river specific equipment.
$1850- private room
$1550 (per person)- shared room
- Pay in full upfront before Jan 1st and save $100! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an invoice.
- L2S members and SUP Sisters club members save an additional $50 off total retreat cost.
- $50 credit will be applied on final invoice for those who can bring their own SUP, $25 if you need to rent river specific gear.
—–> Pay the $500 deposit now (non-refundable) to secure your spot!
Final invoices will be sent out 30-60 days prior to the retreat. You can also do a monthly payment plan, contact email@example.com to get this setup.