May 28th – June 2nd
Join us for a week of adventure, exploration and friendship in the lovely, eco-friendly Xinalani resort.
Relax and unwind through a variety of yoga sessions designed to embrace mindfulness and promote inner strength and tranquility. Unplug and soak in action packed days in this jungle paradise through daily adventures including hiking, daily SUP clinics + excursions and in your free time enjoy hanging out at the beach, swimming in the pool, relaxing in the hammock, reading a good book, meeting new friends, or getting a massage!
All meals are included; you will be nourished with sensational, chef prepared healthy Mexican cuisine accommodating for all dietary needs and preferences.
In addition, there are an incredible selection of optional activities and offerings (surf SUP lessons, cooking lessons, massage/spa treatments and more) that are available ala carte through Xinalani. View all additional activities here.
Paradise is closer than you think….
Xinalani is one of the foremost world-class yoga retreat centers in Mexico. Find an inspiring hideaway with beautiful rooms, healthy Mexican food and eco-friendly activities.
Xinalani is only 12 miles south of Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR). Their 250-yard-wide private beach is accessible only by boat. Personalized transportation service is available for guests who’d like to be escorted from the airport to Xinalani. Read all about our venue HERE.
Included in retreat fee:
**Airfare, additional excursions not listed above, spa offerings, taxes/fees, bar drinks and gratuities to staff are not included.
Lodging and food:
Check out gallery images of the rooms and delicious chef prepared meals with accommodations for all dietary needs.
Join us for yoga classes in some of the most inspired studios on the planet! Enjoy a sunrise session on the beach and a SUP yoga session included in the retreat.
Details about some of our special excursions:
MAJAHUITAS AND YELAPA
Get on the panga and head to the peaceful and isolated cove of Majahuitas for swimming and snorkeling. After a sightseeing boat ride, we’ll bring you to the charming Yelapa, a traditional fishing village nestled in a stunning bay. Hike through town to the waterfalls and depending on the time of year, go for a swim! Back on the beach, you’ll have time for a delicious seafood lunch at the restaurant of your choice. When you’re ready the boat will pick you up and give you a fresh cerveza on the way back to Xinalani.
INTO THE WILD
Explore local wilderness on a trek through the jungle behind Xinalani. Our guide will “machete” our way deep into the rain forest, leading us to a pristine waterfall. Enjoy some serious immersion in nature away from tourists. This is a steep hike that requires shoes with good tread, light sports clothes, a bottle of water, and bug repellent.
LOS ARCOS SUP SNORKEL EXCURSION
Join us for a SUP adventure paddling into the the Los Arcos National Marine Park. Paddle through and around magnificent sea caves and crystal clear islet grottos.
Jump off the board and snorkel in the turquoise waters, taking in views of the colorful underwater world below us. And hopefully we will be lucky enough to have a close encounter with majestic humpback whales!
RATES FOR 5 NIGHTS
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY (per person)
DELUXE ROOMS $2,299
PETITE SUITE $2699
DORM STYLE (BIG PALAPA) $1599
Single bed in large shared room (8 max).
Negative covid tests are required within 48 hours of travel. The venue is almost completely open air and most of our activities will take place outdoors.
Guests will need to bring their own inflatable SUP to the resort. If you do not have a SUP the resort has a limited supply available for use.
– A full refund is available until March 28th, after that we can refund the trip fees but not the deposit. We have to prepay for the accommodations and guiding fees which are not refundable to us.
– After May 1st we cannot offer a refund- if we can book someone else to take your spot you can have a full refund otherwise unfortunately we cannot offer anything, this is Xinalani’s policy.
– We recommend everyone get travel insurance for the trip, it doesn’t cost much and will cover your airfare and other expenses too in case something happens and you need to cancel at the last minute. Here is one company you can check out.
– If for some reason we need to cancel this retreat due to covid travel restrictions we will move all registrations to winter 2022/2023 dates. Fill out this form if you are interested in learning more about another retreat.
- L2S members save an additional $100 off total retreat cost.
- Payment plans available! We can break the retreat fee into monthly payments through May. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set it up.
—–> Pay the $500 deposit now to secure your spot!
Final invoices will be sent out 30-60 days prior to the retreat.