By becoming a member of L2S, you are not only helping to support the free content and activities we offer but joining an amazing community of women just like you who want to get out and do amazing things. Our members are women in Colorado looking to experience outdoor adventures like trail running, hiking, snowshoeing, mountain biking, SUP and more!
- Free or discounted access to special programs and events (see below)
- Members only social hikes, snowshoe outings and SUP meetups with FREE gear rentals
- Access to our members only private Facebook group where can connect with other members and local women to train with and sharing additional articles, videos, workouts and more.
- Virtual Fitness challenges to keep you going through the winter months
- Partner discounts: Apparel, shoes, gear, races and more!
NEW in 2023:
10% of your membership fee + all L2S event/program fees go into our scholarship fund.
Learn more about the L2S scholarship program here and help us to get more women outdoors!
Programs (members save 15%):
- Women’s beginner trail running course
- Couch to trails program
- Trail running training club
- Women’s beginner mountain biking course
- Women’s mountain biking training club
- Strength and conditioning workouts (at breweries, hill workouts and stair climbing at Red Rocks)
– Nov-April (weekly): Red Rocks stair climbing, Brewery, track and hill workouts (members save 15%)
– June 9th-10th: Ragnar Trail Relay. Join of of our L2S women’s teams to participate in this exciting running + camping event! Members save $20 on entry.
– May TBA: Members only social hike
– June TBA: Members only social SUP (free rentals)
– September 1st-4th: Women’s Mountain hiking, SUP & yoga Retreat *Members save $50
– July 27th-29th: Rocky Mountain Trail running camp *Members save $50
– October TBA: Members fall colors hike
– October TBA: Members fall colors paddle (free SUP rental)
– October TBA: Hill-o-ween hill workout + costume contest
– Nov-April: Snowshoe hike adventures (at cost for members)
– Turkey Day Red Rocks stair workout (free for members)
– Dec- March: Fat biking adventures (rentals at cost)
– Dec 2nd-9th: SUP & Yoga retreat in Mexico *Members save $50
– January 27th-29th: Winter Mountain Adventure retreat! *Members save $50
– January 8th: Members only snowshoe hike (free rentals)
– Feb 25th-March 2nd: Costa Rica MTB adventure retreat! *Members save $50
– March TBA: Snowshoe for the Cure (free rentals)
– May 26th – June 2nd: Costa Rica Hike & SUP adventure retreat! *Members save $50
Other events TBA:
Self defense classes (at cost)
Earth Day trail work to give back to our favorite outdoor spaces
Outdoor film festival viewing parties
Clinics at shops for trail runners + MTB: special shopping nights, bike maintenance, etc.
—–> And MUCH more to come, stay tuned as we will continue to update this list.
Just a one time annual fee of $139 to join!
*After you sign up for membership you will be sent a welcome email with more information about how to access all of the membership perks.
Here are just a couple more examples of the free resources we organize just for you that the membership helps to support!
- This website! Where we will post regular articles with training tips and local trail recommendations
- Giving back! L2S regularly organizes bra drives for Free the Girls and trail work days at our favorite park systems.
- Support our scholarship program! 10% of all program proceeds will help to fund gear + free programs for scholarship recipients: Colorado women in need of assistance to participate in all of the outdoor activities we love and often take for granted. Learn how becoming a member helps here.
- Facebook groups: Women Trail Runners of Colorado, women mountain bikers of Colorado, SUP Sisters Colorado, Winter Sportswomen of Colorado.
- Running with Kids: A website for active and adventurous parents with posts, workouts and inspiration