By becoming a member of L2S, you are not only helping to support the free content and activities we offer but joining an amazing community of women just like you who want to get out and do amazing things. Our members are women in Colorado looking to experience outdoor adventures like trail running, hiking, snowshoeing, mountain biking and more!
- Free or discounted access to special programs and events (see below)
- Members only social hikes, snowshoe outings and SUP meetups with FREE gear rentals
- Access to our members only private Facebook group where can connect with other members and local women to train with and sharing additional articles, videos, workouts and more.
- Partner discounts: Apparel, shoes, gear, races and more!
- Be a part of our race team! Whether you are training for your first 5k, mtb race or an ultramarathon our supportive community of women will be there to cheer you on.
NEW in 2022:
10% of your membership fee + all L2S event/program fees go into our scholarship fund.
Learn more about the L2S scholarship program here and help us to get more women outdoors!
Programs (members save 15%):
- Women’s beginner trail running course
- Couch to trails program
- Trail running training club
- Women’s beginner mountain biking course
- Women’s mountain biking training club
- Strength and conditioning workouts (at breweries, hill workouts and stair climbing at Red Rocks)
-Year round: Monthly social group trail runs, hikes and mountain bike rides through our FB groups
Nov-April (weekly): Red Rocks stair climbing, Brewery, track and hill workouts
– June-September: Women’s social sunset SUP n’ SIP meetups (SUP rentals at cost)
– June 10th-12th: Ragnar Trail Relay. Join of of our L2S women’s teams to participate in this exciting running + camping event! Members save $20 on entry.
– May TBA: Members only social hike
– June TBA: Members only social SUP (free rentals)
– August 20th-22nd: Destination race! L2S women take on the Ragnar trail Tetons race. Members save $20 on entry, we will be arranging a road trip!
– September 3rd-6th: Women’s Mountain Adventure Retreat *Members save $150
– September 10th-13th: Rocky Mountain Trail running camp *Members save $50
– October: Hill-o-ween hill workout + costume contest
– Nov-April: Snowshoe hike adventures (rentals at cost)
– Turkey Day Red Rocks stair workout (free for members)
– August TBA: Members 13er hike + free training plan to prepare
– Dec- March: Fat biking adventures (rentals at cost)
– January 2nd: Members only snowshoe hike
– March 12th: Snowshoe for the Cure (free rentals)
– February 18th-21st: Winter Mountain Adventure retreat! *Members save $50
– May 28-June 2nd: SUP & Yoga retreat in Mexico *Members save $50
Other events TBA:
Self defense classes (at cost)
Earth Day trail work to give back to our favorite outdoor spaces
Outdoor film festival viewing parties
Clinics at shops for trail runners + MTB: special shopping nights, bike maintenance, etc.
Just a one time annual fee of $139 to join!
*After you sign up for membership you will be sent a welcome email with more information about how to access all of the membership perks.
Here are just a couple more examples of the free resources we organize just for you that the membership helps to support!
- This website! Where we will post regular articles with training tips and local trail recommendations
- Giving back! L2S regularly organizes bra drives for Free the Girls and trail work days at our favorite park systems.
- Support our scholarship program! 10% of all program proceeds will help to fund gear + free programs for scholarship recipients: Colorado women in need of assistance to participate in all of the outdoor activities we love and often take for granted. Learn how becoming a member helps here.
- Facebook groups: Women Trail Runners of Colorado, women mountain bikers of Colorado, women SUP Colorado, Winter Sportswomen of Colorado.
- Running with Kids: A website for active and adventurous parents with posts, workouts and inspiration