This is a free event is for any women training for a summer or fall trail race or looking to get into the sport!
The line-up includes:
– Shoe demos and bra fitting with Brooks Running
– Social fun run run in the area, your pace, your distance.
– Bra drive for local non-profit Free the Girls
– Q & A with a local established trail and ultra runner, bring your questions about training, gear and more!
– Raffle giveaways
– Post run beer, wine, and snacks!
– Come early or stick around after the presentation for special shopping discounts, 10% off anything in the store or 20% if you are a Road Runners VIP member.
– Learn about upcoming L2S and switchback Chic programs and sign-up!
Experts will be ready with knowledge on gear for road running and trail running including information on appropriate shoe styles for your running goals and proper sports bra fit.
This is a free event with limited spots, get your tickets now HERE.