We are seeking fun loving ladies who are passionate about the outdoors and building a community to join our team!
Have you completed an L2S clinic or training group and would love to become more involved?
We are seeking a handful of women in 2022 who would be interested in joining weekly group sessions to act as pacers and mentors to women new to trail running, mountain biking and hiking/snowshoeing!
—–> We are also seeking to hire a few mountain biking coaches for the upcoming season, details at the bottom of this page.
Requirements for the Trailblazer team:
– Must be able to commit to attending 3-4 runs/rides a month
– Runners: Must be able to run 4 miles on the trails without stopping
– MTB: Must be competent intermediate level rider (blue trails) and have the fitness to ride 10 miles on hilly terrain with minimal stopping.
– Must be familiar with front range trails.
– CPR certification required (free, we can help to arrange) and ideally Wilderness First aid or basic first aid
– Experience snowshoeing and high mountain hiking for snowshoe and high mountain hiking excursions (must own your own equipment)
– Pace doesn’t matter!! We are seeking pacers who want to lead and also those who would be interested in encouraging the back of the pack runners.
– Participate in all L2S courses, clinics and group training programs for free!
– Free L2S tee of your choice
– Race entries and swag from our sponsors and partners!
– Help to build this amazing local community and be a part of the planning process for future group runs, events and clinics.
Apply now here:
Become an L2S adventure coach!
We are seeking a handful of women across the Denver metro area who would be interested in getting paid to do what they love: trail running and/or mountain biking.
You solely in charge of leading group runs or rides 1-2 times a week. These courses include: Women’s beginner trail running course , training group, beginner mountain biking course and Switchback Chics MTB club.
This may entail lecture formatted sessions and communication with participants/members via email and phone
– Trail running certification: UESCA
– Mountain biking certification: BICP
– Willing to be a trailblazer for 2 weeks to learn the coaching styles, drills and trails
– CPR/First aid certified (WFA preferred)
– Can run or ride up to 10 miles on the trail (by April 2022)
– Available to lead runs or rides 1-2 a week
– Is familiar with the trails in your area
– Willing to continue to donate time occasionally by trailblazing for other coaches
– Get paid to do what you love!
– Meet some amazing new friends
– Help local women to gain confidence and achieve their goals
If you are interested in getting involved, please shoot an email with more information about you and your trail running or mountain biking background to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 48 hours!
NEW this year: Join our SUP Sisters team!
We are seeking women with experience on the water and standup paddleboarding to help support and guide social paddles and other outings.
—–> Apply now here.