For women who love trail running and want to support our amazing community!
- Social runs (guided/supported) at least once a week, many will end at a local brewery!
- Discounts on all L2S run related programs and events*
- Partner discount packet
- Race team: Volunteer crews and tents at races
- Hikes with potential to lead up to 13er or 14er summit
- Arrange shuttles for longer adventure runs (like sections of the CT)
- Give back: We will have monthly trail work projects you can join to help give back to the trails we love and use so much!
- Access to our private strava group with routes.
- Special events like full moon run/hikes, self defense clinics, special shopping nights w/gear discounts and demos, film festival viewings and more.
Every other Wednesday (“Women crush Wednesdays”), Thursdays OR Friday (Fri-yay happy hour) social runs/hikes AND 2 weekend runs/hikes a month.
Who is this for?
Women who love and have gone through and maybe outgrown our programs but still want to be a part of and support this amazing community we’ve built!
—–> Please note this is NOT a formal training program, we obtain permits for the group social runs however they are not coached. If you are interested in more structured training or have a specific goal (like a half marathon or longer) OR are completely new to trail running check out our formal programs here.
$12/month OR $109 for a year
What if I am already a L2S member?
This is a separate membership for women who love trail running and includes different activities and perks. If you are have a general L2S membership and would love to change over to the run club membership no problem!
You will also see a discount for the run club membership if you’d like to keep both.
More about the social runs:
- All levels and paces welcome! Come out to run, hike, crawl, whatever makes your heart sing!
- No drop runs! We will send out or review the route prior to starting and encourage the “buddy system” runners of the same pace/ability to stick together.
What is this race team?
We have a list of events we are training for as a group and you can add your own too! We have or are working on discount codes for many of them and you can also sign up to volunteer or setup a cheer station at events to support other women in the group! We will come up with some cute tshirt, tanks and or hats to wear and represent at each event.
*15% discounts applied to: