Love to SUP, trail run AND mountain bike?!?
Or new to one/all of these sports and seeking expert coaching and new friends to train with?
Check out our OFF-ROAD multi-sport training option where you can jump into our women’s trail running, mountain biking and special SUP clinics + paddles this summer!
We have structured a training program that allows you to train with experts in all 3 disciplines. The program allows you to drop-in to one session/week of each sport OR 12 total sessions a month (mix and match).
- Drop-in to beginner course or training group trail running sessions
- Drop-in to coached mountain biking sessions with our women’s MTB club including a group ride on the race course!
- Join a weekly SUP fitness/skills paddle with a certified coach/pro paddleboarder
- The SUP sessions include tips and techniques for balancing, paddling more quickly and efficiently using less energy and a couple of laps to work on our fitness!
- Don’t have a board? We got you covered! L2S will provide SUP rentals at a discounted rate.
- Group carpool and camping setup for those participating in the Frisco SUP tri on July 8th OR the Xterra SUP tri on August 14th in Nederland.
–—> This breaks down to just $10 a session for professionally coached workouts. We want to make training affordable and accessible for all!
*L2S members save 15% on all programs. Learn more about our community and all member perks HERE.
What is the Frisco SUP Triathlon?
This bucket list event includes stand-up-paddle boarding, mountain biking and trail running. The course is simply stunning with views of the surrounding snow capped peaks and fields of vibrant wildflowers- a 2k paddle across lake Dillon, 12k mountain bike, 5k trail run. The trails are intermediate level with some short, steep but sweet climbs and endless views. Register now here.
What is the XTERRA Indian Peaks Tri?
Located only 21 miles west of the triathlon mecca Boulder, the XTERRA Indian Peaks Triathlon on August 14th take you up and into the beautiful trails of the Eldora Nordic Center. The 1000m SUP, 22km two-loop mountain bike course and a 7km trail run end at the Indians Peak Lodge where you have live music, food trucks, beer, and great prizes.
Learn more/register now here.