Our goal with this club is to provide community and support for Coloradans while encouraging safe practices and sustainability so we can continue to enjoy all that our treasured natural resources have to offer!
Membership fees are reinvested into purchasing gear for our demo library (like the lanterns and PDF’s we loaned out at the sunset events), permits and insurance to host events, stickers, gear and more!
Cold weather may be here but SUP season will be here again before we know it. Plus membership includes discounts on SUP retreats including some tropical adventures over the winter AND access to our private members only library where we will be posting off season workouts and recordings of clinics with expert guest speakers to keep you strong and informed all year long!
Help to support our amazing community plus receive all of the perks below for just a small annual fee of $109.
Membership perks include:
- SUP Sisters swag pack (hat or tank + sticker)
- Discounts on lessons, classes, clinics, races and rentals including SUP yoga, river SUP instruction and more!
- Social events and clinics (free or discounted for members see below)
- Demo library just for members at select meetups including boards, electric pumps, paddles, PFD’s, lanterns, drink holders and more!
- Discounts on SUP adventure retreats
- Discount on apparel, accessories and equipment (like boards, PFD’s, pumps, sunglasses and more!)
- Access to a private page where we will post recordings of zoom clinics plus skills, drills and off season workouts to stay in shape for next SUP season!
- Volunteer opportunities with our favorite local parks and recreational areas to give back and help keep our special places clean and protected. Part of all membership and event proceeds will be donated to the 2% for Rivers foundation.
Sample special events:
- SUP fitness paddle classes to improve your fitness and technique
- Pup n’ SUP: bring your pooch and join us on the water. Special partner giveaways and treats for your 4-legged buddy!
- Fall colors SUP
- Witches paddle (around Halloween)
- Monthly social sunset to full moon stargazing SUP
- SUP river adventure down the Colorado river
- Family SUP: bring the kids along for the fun!
- Special clinics (zoom or live):
Topics include: How to patch and repair your SUP, preparing for a river adventure, Cold water SUP, how to SUP w/your pup, special shopping nights featuring new technology or SUP gear
Just a small annual fee of $109!
Monthly social sunset through full moon paddles:
These are drop-in events where you can connect with others who love this sport. Or maybe you are new to SUP and interested in meeting new people and learning more under the guidance of experienced paddlers.
These social events will take place on or around the full moon, just show up whenever you can and paddle into sunset if you wish!
——-> Locations will be at different front range lakes/reservoirs, TBA.
Social events entail:
– At select events will have electric pumps, glow devices, whistles, floating lanterns, extra paddles, life jackets, fins and basically anything you might find yourself needing!
– Support and assistance for new paddlers with anything and everything from how to carry, pump and store your board.