Join our off season training club to stay connected, motivated and accountable!
Our goal is to stay active throughout the winter and provide structure, accountability and socialization during the colder, darker months. We all need to get outside and stay social during these tough times for our physical but more importantly our mental health. Join us!
Club perks include:
- Live coached or social runs at least once a week or more as daylight, weather and conditions permit. After work, weekends, early mornings, lunch hour and Fri-yay happy hour run options.
- Weekly coached Red Rocks stair, track and hill workouts (including our famous March Hill Madness)
- One live zoom strength and conditioning for runners workout a week- either strength or pilates/yoga specific for trail runners.
- Winter running clinic (follow-up resources and documents for those who cannot attend)
- Special adventures! Holiday lights run, full moon hikes, snowshoe running clinic and demos to train for a winter snowshoe race.
- Access to our private Whatsapp group where you can communicate with the other runners in the group, plan meetups and where you can reach our coaches with training questions, tips, etc.
- Discounts on race entries, shoes and gear!
- Programming by exercise physiologists, professional running coaches and seasoned trail and ultra runners.
Through March 2022
After you register you will have access to our calendar where you can view full details and rsvp for sessions.
- Tuesday evenings either social run or track/hill workout
- Every other Thursday or Friday evening social run
- Zoom piyo or strength + conditioning workouts
- Bi-monthly mindful meditation clinics
- Red Rocks stair/hill workout Saturday or Sunday
- Long run Saturday or Sunday
Who is this for?
Runners of all levels looking for some accountability and community!
Parks and trails across the front range. Mainly along the c-470 corridor between Castle Rock and Boulder and into the foothills for longer adventures. Some social runs and track workouts will be closer to Denver.
Train with us to participate in a variety of events over the winter months to keep us moving and accountable including:
Dec 11th: Sawmill race– 16 and 8 mile options
Feb 12th: Stories race– 15 and 6 hour options
Early March (TBA): Snowshoe for the Cure- we will provide free running snowshoe rentals!
March 24-27th: Desert Trail running camp– 3 days of epic trail running in Colorado’s wine country!
April 15th-17th: Desert Rats trail races– 10k, 1/2 marathon, full marathon
*You will receive discount codes to participate in these events after signing up for the winter club!
Sign up now!
We all need to get outside and stay social during these tough times for our physical but more importantly our mental health. Join us!
Sign up for month by month, you can join (or cancel) anytime. You can continue year round and enjoy additional perks from our Training Group program.
——> L2S members save an additional 15% on all programs!
Want to just drop into the hill/stair/track workouts?
You can get a punch card here for these + many more throughout the year!
L2S members save an additional 15% on all programs!