Join our off season training club to stay connected, motivated and accountable!
Our women’s winter training club is a hybrid of our popular trail running group and our virtual coaching program.
Our goal is to stay active throughout the winter and provide structure, accountability and socialization during the colder, darker months. We all need to get outside and stay social during these tough times for our physical but more importantly our mental health. Join us!
Club perks include:
- Live social runs at least once a week or more as daylight, weather and conditions permit. After work, weekends, early mornings, lunch hour and Fri-yay happy hour run options.
- Training plan! Weekly email with a run/cross training schedule including 3-4 prescribed runs a week with pace + effort goals, track, interval and hill workouts for structure and accountability.
- Weekly Red Rocks stair, track and hill workouts (including our famous March Hill Madness and run + yoga sessions)
- One live zoom strength and conditioning for runners workout a week- either strength or pilates/yoga specific for trail runners.
- Winter running clinic (follow-up resources and documents for those who cannot attend)
- Special adventures! Holiday lights run, snowshoe running clinic and demos to train for a winter snowshoe race.
- Access to our private Whatsapp group where you can communicate with the other runners in the group, plan meetups and where you can reach our coaches with training questions, tips, etc.
- Discounts on race entries, shoes and gear!
- Programming by exercise physiologists, professional running coaches and seasoned trail and ultra runners.
November through March
*we try to offer a minimum of 3 drop-in options a week. After you register you will have access to our calendar where you can view full details and rsvp for sessions.
- Tuesday evenings either social run or track/hill workout
- Every other Thursday evening social run or track/hill workout
- Zoom piyo or strength + conditioning workouts
- Friday early morning, lunch hour or happy hour run
- Red Rocks stair/hill workout Saturday or Sunday
- Long run Saturday or Sunday
Who is this for?
Runners of all levels looking for some accountability and community!
Parks and trails across the front range. Mainly along the c-470 corridor between Castle Rock and Boulder and into the foothills for longer adventures. Some social runs and track workouts will be closer to Denver.
Sign up now!
We all need to get outside and stay social during these tough times for our physical but more importantly our mental health. Month by Month or pay in full options available, join us!
Full program upfront (discounted)= $316 for 20 weeks or $269 for members
Nov 15th through March 31st
*You are getting the benefit of a full coaching service with live group runs for a fraction of the cost of what competitors charge for a similar training service!! Our winter club is highly discounted per month compared to our seasonal training group programs.
Or month by month:
$79/month ($68 members)