By becoming a member of L2S, you are not only helping to support the free content and activities we offer but joining an amazing community of women just like you who want to get out and do amazing things.
- Free or discounted access to special programs and events (see below)
- Virtual fitness challenges. Members participate in most at cost or for FREE! Check out upcoming challenges HERE.
- HUGE Partner discounts: Apparel, shoes, gear, races and more!
- Entered into our quarterly giveaways for amazing gear, race entries and more!
- Access to our members only private Facebook group where we will be posting regular training tips, a monthly workout for you to complete on your own or with friends, can connect with other members and local women to train with and sharing additional articles, videos and more.
Programs (members save 15%):
- Women’s beginner trail running course
- Couch to trails program
- Trail running training group
- Women’s beginner mountain biking course
- Women’s mountain biking training club
- Strength and conditioning workouts (at breweries, hill workouts and stair climbing at Red Rocks)
Congratulations to Andrea, winner of our BIG May giveaway!!
– Nov-April (bi-monthly): Snowshoe adventure hikes
– Feb 21st: Members only recipe and clothing exchange
– March 5th-6th: Women’s Hut trip
– Nov-April (weekly): Red Rocks stair climbing, Brewery, track and hill workouts
– March 7th: No Man’s Land Film festival meetup
– March TBA: Snow Mountain Ranch winter retreat
– April TBA: Members only snowshoe hike
– June-September: Standup paddleboarding events and adventures
– June 10th-12th: Ragnar Trail Relay. Join of of our L2S women’s teams to participate in this exciting running + camping event! Members save $20 on entry.
– August 20th-22nd: Destination race! L2S women take on the Ragnar trail Tetons race. Members save $20 on entry, we will be arranging a road trip!
– September 10th-13th: Rocky Mountain Trail running camp *Members save $50
– October 3rd: Members only fall colors social SUP
L2S membership is a monthly fee.
Monthly Membership fee:
*After you sign up for membership you will be sent a welcome email with more information about how to access all of the membership perks.
Here are just a couple more examples of the free resources we organize just for you that the membership helps to support!
- This website! Where we will post regular articles with training tips and local trail recommendations
- Running with Kids: A website for active and adventurous parents with posts, workouts and inspiration