By becoming a member of L2S, you are not only helping to support the free content and activities we offer but joining an amazing community of women just like you who want to get out and do amazing things.
- Free or discounted access to special programs and events (see below)
- First dibs on weekly community social events and activities like trail running, hiking, mountain biking and stand-up paddle boarding meet-ups.
- Motivation challenges. Members participate for FREE! Check out our Everest elevation virtual challenge now HERE.
- HUGE Partner discounts: Apparel, shoes, gear, races and more!
- Entered into our quarterly giveaways for amazing gear, race entries and more!
- Access to our members only private Facebook group where we will be posting regular training tips, a weekly workout for you to complete on your own or with friends, can connect with other members and local women to train with and sharing additional articles, videos and more.
Spring/Summer programs (members save 15%):
- Women’s beginner trail running course
- Trail running training group
- 14er summit training program
- SUP triathlon training program
- Women’s beginner mountain biking course
- Women’s mountain biking training group
- Strength and conditioning for runners (at breweries and stair climbing at Red Rocks)
Congratulations to Ale Hanley, winner of our BIG July giveaway!!
Members clinics and special events:
Free/at cost for L2S members, $10-45 fee for non-members depending on the event
Upcoming fall-winter special events:
– Snowshoeing excursions- December- April
– Snow Mountain Ranch winter retreat
– Hut trip (March 2020)
– Zion adventure weekend
– Red Rocks stair climbing workouts
– Brewery Pi-yo workouts
June-mid August: Members summer trail run/mnt bike/hiking meetups 1-2 times a week!
Sept 2nd: Labor day hike, run or bike + brunch (1 free beer) at Boulder Beer co
February 17th: Snowshoe and Brews *50% discount for members
April 14th: Broome hut women’s snowshoe adventure. *50% off members
The L2S membership is a monthly fee. There are options to join the local trail runs and outdoor fitness classes when you are in town and options for those traveling our out of state!
Monthly Membership fee:
Want a free membership???
Become a trailblazer and get FREE membership!
*Must commit to “trailblazing” at 3-4 runs/rides or hikes a month. This entails either leading/pacing or running at the back of the pack as a more supportive role.
See more details here.
*After you sign up for membership you will be sent a welcome packet with discount codes for all of our programs.
Here are just a couple more examples of the free resources we organize just for you that the membership helps to support!
- This website! Where we will post regular articles with training tips and local trail recommendations
- Running with Kids: A website for active and adventurous parents with posts, workouts and inspiration
- Active Mama’s and Moms to be Meetup.com group: A Colorado group for all active moms. We organize a variety of free and fee based events including hikes, playground workouts, races, and more!