By becoming a member of L2S, you are not only helping to support the free content and activities we offer but joining an amazing community of women just like you who want to get out and do amazing things.
- Free or discounted access to special programs and events (see below)
- First dibs on weekly community social events and activities like trail running, hiking, mountain biking and stand-up paddle boarding meet-ups.
- Motivation challenges. Members participate for FREE! Check out our May “Everest” Elevation challenge HERE!
Next challenge will be in November.
- HUGE Partner discounts: Apparel, shoes, gear, races and more!
- Entered into our quarterly giveaways for amazing gear, race entries and more!
- Access to our members only private Facebook group where we will be posting regular training tips, a weekly workout for you to complete on your own or with friends, can connect with other members and local women to train with and sharing additional articles, videos and more.
– Ragnar Relay trucker hat
– Ragnar relay tech t-shirt
Fall/Winter programs (members save 15%):
- Women’s beginner trail running course
- Trail running training group
- 14er summit training program
- Women’s beginner mountain biking program
- Women’s mountain biking training group
- Zen runner series (run + yoga at a brewery)- Coming in November!
- Strength and conditioning for runners (at breweries and stair climbing at Red Rocks)- Coming in Nov/Dec
Members clinics and special events:
*Free/at cost for L2S members, $10-45 fee for non-members depending on the event
Upcoming special events:
Rocky Mountain Trail running camp *Members save $50
Women’s fall colors social standup paddle.*Members save 25%
Moab destination trail race + adventure weekend (hikes, mountain biking and more!). *Members save 15%
Snowshoes and Brews:
Monthly adventures from December-March
Rentals available. Beer included in event fee. Registration coming soon!
*members participate at cost
Group field trip for a hike up the Manitou incline (a time or two) + lunch at a local craft brewery.
Destination race + adventure weekend- Zion trail 1/2 marathon
Stand-up paddleboard clinic (members participate at cost!)
Ragnar Trail Relay. Join of of our L2S women’s teams to participate in this exciting running + camping event! Members save $20 on entry.
Trail in Motion film festival and ladies night out. L2s members will meet early for happy hour and discounted drinks.
Women’s social sunset/Glow SUP! Members save 25%!
The L2S membership is a monthly fee. There are options to join the local trail runs and outdoor fitness classes when you are in town and options for those traveling our out of state!
Monthly Membership fee:
Want a free membership???
Become a trailblazer and get FREE membership!
*Must commit to “trailblazing” at 3-4 runs/rides or hikes a month. This entails either leading/pacing or running at the back of the pack as a more supportive role.
See more details here.
*After you sign up for membership you will be sent a welcome packet with discount codes for all of our programs.
Here are just a couple more examples of the free resources we organize just for you that the membership helps to support!
- This website! Where we will post regular articles with training tips and local trail recommendations
- Facebook groups: Women Trail Runners of Colorado and OCR women and moms, women mountain bikers of Colorado, women SUP Colorado.
- Running with Kids: A website for active and adventurous parents with posts, workouts and inspiration
- Daily Outdoor Workouts: A website that posts a new workout daily that you can do anytime, anywhere with minimal equipment!
- Active Mama’s and Moms to be Meetup.com group: A Colorado group for all active moms. We organize a variety of free and fee based events including hikes, playground workouts, races, and more!