By becoming a member of L2S, you are not only helping to support the free content and activities we offer but joining an amazing community of women just like you who want to get out and do amazing things.
- Free or discounted access to special programs and events (see below)
- Virtual fitness challenges. Members participate in most at cost or for FREE! Check out our March Pi run streak challenge HERE.
- HUGE Partner discounts: Apparel, shoes, gear, races and more!
- Entered into our quarterly giveaways for amazing gear, race entries and more!
- Access to our members only private Facebook group where we will be posting regular training tips, a monthly workout for you to complete on your own or with friends, can connect with other members and local women to train with and sharing additional articles, videos and more.
Programs (members save 15%):
- Women’s beginner trail running course
- Couch to trails program
- Trail running training group
- Women’s ultra training group
- Women’s beginner mountain biking course
- Women’s mountain biking training club
- Strength and conditioning for runners (at breweries and stair climbing at Red Rocks)
Congratulations to Sara Hart, winner of our BIG November giveaway!!
– Nov-April (monthly): Snowshoe adventure hikes
– Feb 21st: Members only recipe and clothing exchange
– March 5th-6th: Women’s Hut trip
– Nov-April (weekly: Red Rocks stair climbing, Brewery, track and hill workouts
– March 13th-15th: Snow Mountain Ranch winter retreat
– June 10th-12th: Ragnar Trail Relay. Join of of our L2S women’s teams to participate in this exciting running + camping event! Members save $20 on entry.
– August 20th-22nd: Destination race! L2S women take on the Ragnar trail Tetons race. Members save $20 on entry.
– September 10th-13th: Rocky Mountain Trail running camp *Members save $50
Sept 2nd: Labor day hike, run or bike + brunch (1 free beer) at Boulder Beer co
The L2S membership is a monthly fee. There are options to join the local trail runs and outdoor fitness classes when you are in town and options for those traveling our out of state!
Monthly Membership fee:
Want a free membership???
Become a trailblazer and get FREE membership!
*Must commit to “trailblazing” at 4+ runs/rides or hikes a month. This entails either leading/pacing or running at the back of the pack as a more supportive role.
See more details here.
*After you sign up for membership you will be sent a welcome packet with discount codes for all of our programs.
Here are just a couple more examples of the free resources we organize just for you that the membership helps to support!
- This website! Where we will post regular articles with training tips and local trail recommendations
- Running with Kids: A website for active and adventurous parents with posts, workouts and inspiration
- Active Mama’s and Moms to be Meetup.com group: A Colorado group for all active moms. We organize a variety of free and fee based events including hikes, playground workouts, races, and more!