We are seeking fun loving ladies who are passionate about the outdoors and building a community to join our team!
Have you completed an L2S clinic or training group and would love to become more involved? We are seeking a handful of women in 2020 who would be interested in joining weekly group trail runs to act as pacers and mentors to women new to trail running!
*This year we are also seeking trailblazers with experience snowshoeing and high mountain hiking
– Must be able to commit to attending 3-4 runs a month
– Must be able to run 4 miles on the trails without stopping
– Must be familiar with front range trails. See list of trails from the 2019 training group here.
– CPR certification required (free, we can help to arrange) and ideally Wilderness First aid or basic first aid
– Experience snowshoeing and high mountain hiking for snowshoe and high mountain hiking excursions (must own your own equipment)
– Pace doesn’t matter!! We are seeking pacers who want to lead and also those who would be interested in encouraging the back of the pack runners.
– Participate in all L2S courses, clinics and group training programs for free!
– Free L2S tee of your choice
– Race entries and swag from our sponsors and partners!
– Help to build this amazing local community and be a part of the planning process for future group runs, events and clinics.
Apply now here:
Become an L2S adventure coach!
We are seeking a handful of women across the Denver metro area who would be interested in getting paid to do what they love: trail running + hiking!
You solely in charge of leading group runs/courses 1-2 times a week. These courses include: Women’s beginner trail running course, 14er training program (group hikes), and the training group. This may entail lecture formatted sessions and communication with participants/members via email and phone
– BS in exercise science or related field preferred OR Certification from ACSM, NASM and/or RRCA or similar entity
– Willing to be a trailblazer for 1-2 sessions to learn the coaching styles, drills and trails
– CPR/First aid certified (WFA preferred)
– Can run up to 10 miles on the trail (by April 2020)
– Available to lead runs 1-2 a week
– Is familiar with the trails in your area
– Experience hiking 14ers (if you are interested in leading group hikes for the 14er training program), Avalanche awareness certified preferred for snowshoe hike leaders
– Willing to continue to donate time occasionally by trailblazing for other coaches
– Get paid to do what you love!
– Meet some amazing new friends
– Help local women to gain confidence and achieve their goals
If you are interested in getting involved, please shoot an email with more information about you and your trail running background to: email@example.com and we will get back to you within 48 hours!