Women’s mountain biking training group starting in May 2019
REGISTRATION OPENING SOON!
Riding with others is so much more fun!
Join us for weekly group rides where we will explore new trails, meet new riding buddies and support and encourage each other. L2S has teamed up with Switchback Chics of Colorado for this program.
- First dibs on unlimited social rides. We will offer 2-3 social ride options a week with a weekday lunch hour, after work and weekend long rides.
- Meet other women who love mountain biking to train with!
- Option to train for a summer mountain bike race
- 1 mountain biking skills session with a professional coach/rider (2 hour session)
- 1 mountain bike maintenance clinic
- 1 wilderness survival talk
- L2S/Switchback chics tank top or jersey
- 1 fitness for mountain biking workout + clinic
- 5 digital workouts to follow on your own
- Follow-up resources, map links for each ride and clinic recap documents
- Access to the private L2S training group for the duration of the course. This is where we will post updates and share useful articles, workouts and videos. This will also serve as a community where you can talk, share stories, experiences, tips and meet other women to go on some rides with!
Who is this for?
This is for women who may be newer to the sport or new to town who are looking for some support and guides to show them the best spots for mountain biking across the front range. This course is appropriate for women who successfully completed our Beginner mountain biking course or intermediate riders looking to work on their skill and/or fitness.
What can I expect?
- Special clinics will be structured with objectives to accomplish with work on specific skills and techniques. These rides will be shorter, between 4-8 miles. We will include several sessions with pro riders to work specifically on improving our technical riding skills and fitness based loops/hill repeat sessions.
- Weekend long rides and “trailblazers” at most rides to encourage the back of the pack riders
You need to have had some experience mountain biking prior to this program. Ideally being able to complete an easy “blue” ride without problems. We will work on improving our technical riding and fitness throughout the course.
—–> View pictures from our beginner courses HERE.
OR new to mountain biking in general?
Check out our women’s beginner mountain biking course starting in May 2019. These sessions pair coached sessions on handpicked beginner friendly trails and clinics with expert guest speakers on topics that range from how to handle technical terrain, gear for mnt biking, safety on the trails (like what to do if you see a rattlesnake) and more!
Late May-mid July (8 weeks)
We will have weeknight, weekday and weekend options.
Please fill out the intake form at the bottom of the page to be added to the waitlist and to add input on the spring schedule.
Program cost is $189
Registration opening soon!
Your coaches and trailblazers:
Switchback Chics mission is to unite & encourage women to be unique, adventure often, pursue passions & discover their true north.