SPRING SESSION STARTING IN MAY!
Riding with others is so much more fun!
Join us for weekly group rides where we will explore new trails, meet new riding buddies and support and encourage each other. L2S has teamed up with Switchback Chics of Colorado for this program.
- 2-3 group ride options a week w/coached weekday after work and weekend long rides. (with some lunch hour ride rides too!)
- Meet other women who love mountain biking to train with!
- Option to train for a summer mountain bike race AND/OR an epic big ride
- Race strategy clinic (new)!
- 1-2 mountain biking skills session with a professional coach/rider (2 hour session)
- 1 mountain bike maintenance clinic
- 1 wilderness survival/wildlife/self defense talk
- Pair of L2S Mountain biking socks
- Follow-up resources, map links for each ride and clinic recap documents
- 1 fitness for mountain biking workout + clinic
- Access to the private L2S training group for the duration of the course. This is where we will post updates and share useful articles, workouts and videos. This will also serve as a community where you can talk, share stories, experiences, tips and meet other women to go on some rides with!
Who is this for?
This is for women who may be newer to the sport or new to town who are looking for some support and guides to show them the best spots for mountain biking across the front range. This course is appropriate for women who successfully completed our Beginner mountain biking course or intermediate riders looking to work on their skill and/or fitness.
What can I expect?
- Special clinics will be structured with objectives to accomplish with work on specific skills and techniques. These rides will be shorter, between 4-8 miles. We will include several sessions with pro riders to work specifically on improving our technical riding skills and fitness based loops/hill repeat sessions.
- Weekend long rides and “trailblazers” at most rides to encourage the back of the pack riders
You need to have had some experience mountain biking prior to this program. Ideally being able to complete an easy “blue” ride without problems. We will work on improving our technical riding and fitness throughout the course.
—–> View pictures from our beginner courses HERE.
OR new to mountain biking in general?
Check out our women’s beginner mountain biking course starting in May 2020. These sessions pair coached sessions on handpicked beginner friendly trails and clinics with expert guest speakers on topics that range from how to handle technical terrain, gear for mnt biking, safety on the trails (like what to do if you see a rattlesnake) and more!
Mid May-July 11th weekend (8 weeks)
Every Tuesday, special rides and clinics on alternating Wednesdays OR Thursdays AND Saturday OR Sunday long rides.
Full Program cost is $219
Half program (1x week) is $130
Registration now open!
Your coaches and trailblazers:
Switchback Chics mission is to unite & encourage women to be unique, adventure often, pursue passions & discover their true north.