Join our off season training club to stay connected, motivated and accountable!
Our women’s training club is a hybrid of our popular training group that includes weekly live coached rides from May through October and our virtual coaching program.
Our goal is to stay active throughout the winter and provide structure and socialization during the colder, darker months.
Who is this for?
This is for women who are early to advanced intermediate riders looking to work on their skill and/or fitness. Also anyone new to town who are looking for some support and guides to show them the best spots for mountain biking across the front range.
What can I expect?
- Live social rides, single track or gravel rides and skill sessions at least once a week or more as daylight, weather and conditions permit.
- Weekends, lunch hour and Fri-yay happy hour rides.
- Fatbiking adventures (lesson + rentals at cost)
- Weekly zoom group strength and conditioning workout
Access to our private Whatsapp group where you can communicate with the other women in the group, plan meetups and where you can reach our coaches with training questions, tips, etc.
- Discounts on winter adventures (Snow Mountain Ranch winter retreat/fat biking in March, Sedona trip in February TBA)
- Spring tune up bike maintenance clinic (sometime in April to get ready for the full on season)
- Winter riding gear and gravel riding clinics.
- Have a Peloton? Join the group in live workouts!
- Discounts on gear and accessories at local retail partners
- Green-Black ride options so you can attend those that better fit your experience and fitness level.
- Seasoned ride leaders are women with experience on the local trails and wilderness medical training. We cap all rides for a small group experience!
This is a club based program based on a monthly membership fee of just $39/month!
L2S members save an additional 15% on all programs!
Sign up for the first month now!
After that we will bill monthly and you can stop anytime.
We all need to get outside and stay social during these tough times for our physical but more importantly our mental health. Join us!