Join us August-November 2020!
Riding with others is so much more fun!
Join us for weekly group rides where we will explore new trails, meet new riding buddies and support and encourage each other. L2S has teamed up with Switchback Chics of Colorado for this program.
——> These are SMALL group sessions, we cap at 10 participants and stay spread out to practice social distancing and keep everyone safe!
Club membership includes:
- 3-4 group ride options a week- weekday after work sessions and weekend long rides (with some lunch hour ride rides too!)
- Meet other women who love mountain biking to train with!
- Special demo days to test out newer model bikes and technology
- Race strategy clinic (new)!
- Discounts on apparel and gear from our store and at Elevation Cycles!
- Skills sessions with a professional coach/rider (2 hour session) at a local park or pump track 1-2 times a month
- Mountain bike maintenance clinics
- Fitness rides
- Option to train for a summer mountain bike race AND/OR an epic adventure ride
Who is this for?
This is for women who are early to advanced intermediate riders looking to work on their skill and/or fitness.
Also anyone new to town who are looking for some support and guides to show them the best spots for mountain biking across the front range. Lastly this group is appropriate for women who have successfully completed our Beginner mountain biking course.
What can I expect?
- Special clinics will be structured with objectives to accomplish with work on specific skills and techniques. These rides will be shorter, between 4-8 miles. We will include several sessions with pro riders to work specifically on improving our technical riding skills and fitness based loops/hill repeat sessions.
- Weekend long rides and “trailblazers” at most rides to encourage the back of the pack riders
- Weekly social rides that end at a local brewery or restaurant to get to know your new found friends!
- Green-Black ride options so you can attend those that better fit your experience and fitness level.
- Seasoned ride leaders are women with experience on the local trails and wilderness medical training. We cap all rides for a small group experience!
You need to have had some experience mountain biking prior to this program. Ideally being able to complete an easy “blue” ride without problems. You should be fit enough to ride an hour with minimum stops for water (and to take pictures of course!)
OR new to mountain biking in general?
Check out our women’s beginner mountain biking course starting in August 2020. These sessions pair coached sessions on handpicked beginner friendly trails and clinics with expert guest speakers on topics that range from how to handle technical terrain, gear for mnt biking, safety on the trails (like what to do if you see a rattlesnake) and more!
Drop-in to rides from August-early November (weather permitting). Coach or Trailblazer led rides will take place each Tuesday evening, Thursday OR Friday early morning and Saturday + Sunday.
This is a club based program based on a monthly membership fee of $59 a month. This biking seasonal membership includes attending 8-10 sessions/rides a month (including the special clinics).
——-> Due to permitting restrictions and keeping small group to coach/leader ratios spots are very limited, sign up early!!
L2S members save an additional 15% on all programs!
*Once you register you can cancel the membership at any time, the fee will be pulled monthly and will end when the season ends in November.
Join our club now!
Your coaches and trailblazers:
Switchback Chics mission is to unite & encourage women to be unique, adventure often, pursue passions & discover their true north.