Riding with others is so much more fun!
Join us for weekly group rides where we will explore new trails, meet new riding buddies and support and encourage each other.
Who is this for?
This is for women who are early to advanced intermediate riders looking to work on their skill and/or fitness. Also anyone new to town who are looking for some support and guides to show them the best spots for mountain biking across the front range.
Club membership includes:
- Weekly no-drop social rides, single track or gravel rides, weekend long rides
- Small group sessions (cap at 10 participants) for better coach to rider ratio
- Special events including full moon rides, mtb film festival viewings
- Weekly skills sessions with a professional coach/rider (2 hour session) at a local park or pump track
- Option to train for a summer mountain bike race AND/OR an epic adventure ride *
- Access to our private slack channel where you can communicate with the other women in the group, plan meetups and where you can reach our coaches with training questions, tips, etc.
- Spring tune up bike maintenance clinic (sometime in April to get ready for the full on season)
- Special demo days to test out newer model bikes and technology
- Race strategy clinic (new)!
- Monthly trail work days to give back to our favorite spaces
- Discounts on apparel and gear from local retail partners
- Have a stationary bike? Join group zoom workouts from Nov-April
- Fat biking adventures at cost (Dec-April)
- Discounts on private skills sessions with our coaches
What can I expect?
- Meet other women who love mountain biking to train with!
- Green-Black ride options so you can attend those that better fit your experience and fitness level.
- Seasoned ride leaders are women with experience on the local trails and wilderness medical training. We cap all rides for a small group experience!
- Special clinics will be structured with objectives to accomplish with work on specific skills and techniques. These rides will be shorter, between 4-8 miles to work specifically on improving our technical riding skills, session obstacles and features plus fitness based loops/hill repeat sessions.
- Trailblazers at most rides to encourage the back of the pack riders
- Weekly social rides that end at a local brewery or restaurant to get to know your new shred sisters!
You need to have had some experience mountain biking prior to this program. Ideally being able to complete an easy “blue” ride without problems. You should be fit enough to ride for a hour with minimum stops for water (and to take pictures of course!)
OR new to mountain biking in general?
Check out our women’s beginner mountain biking course .
These sessions pair coached sessions on handpicked beginner friendly trails and clinics with expert guest speakers on topics that range from how to handle technical terrain, gear for mnt biking, safety on the trails (like what to do if you see a rattlesnake) and more!
Races and adventure rides? Tell me more!
We are planning adventure weekends with epic riding options for all levels!
Weekends camping locally, shuttle rides including sections of the CT, downhill days at Trestle (Winter Park) and our annual fall Moab trip where in addition to 4 days of riding we fit in SUP down the Colorado river, hiking and more fun!
If you seeking a bigger goal for 2022 we have women training for races including the Beti Bike Bash. There are options for all levels, last year we had the largest team of first time racers!
We will dedicate at least one session a week with specific objectives to work towards training for a race, PLUS a 6 week training plan to follow with day by day workouts AND offer a race training/strategy clinic (live and recorded).
Drop-in coach or Trailblazer led rides will take place each Tuesday and/or Wed evening, Thursday OR Friday early mornings, lunch hour rides, Fri-yay happy hour rides and long rides Saturday + Sunday.
This is a club based program based on a monthly membership fee of just $39/month to attend unlimited sessions and special clinics. Join anytime!
L2S members save an additional 15% on all programs!
LIFE’S 2 SHORT FOR PAVEMENT……Sign up for the first month now!
After that we will bill monthly and you can stop anytime.
We all need to get outside and stay social during these tough times for our physical but more importantly our mental health. Join us!
Your coaches and trailblazers:
Leah Camden is a California native but a true Colorado lady at heart. She is a BICP certified instructor and the head coach for our beginners course. Leah loves to share her passion for mtb and seeing women conquer their fears and self-limitations, building confidence and empowering them while enjoying the beauty of the outdoors and the shared strength of the women around them.