Winter is just around the corner and as the trail running and mountain biking seasons wind down, this is the perfect time to work on your weaknesses, literally!
Strength and conditioning work is just as important as putting in the mileage in a training routine, if not more so. Let’s spend the next few months together building a strong foundation so that you can run and ride stronger and injury free in 2020!
Red Rocks stair climbing workouts:
Get outside of the box!
Fun yet tough full body workouts at Red Rocks amphitheatre. 75+ minutes of running/hiking the stairs, bleachers and trails with full body exercise, core work and drills mixed.
Saturdays or Sundays, November-February:
View the schedule and RSVP for classes now HERE.
Strength and pi-yo for runners:
Tuesdays January-February, 6-7pm at Blue Spruce Brewing in Littleton
Focus on conditioning, injury prevention and specific exercises and stretches for runners and athletes. Afterwards enjoy $1 off craft brews, appetizers and trivia night!
Tuesday evenings January- February.
Run and Flow:
Tuesdays March 10th-April 14th
Coached runs paired with a 40 minute yoga for runners class at Blue Spruce Brewing Littleton. Beer and trivia afterwards!
Includes work on fitness for getting up hill, power hiking, and proper form + technique for steep downhill grades to build confidence and strength.
After you register we will send you the schedule of the locations (subject to change based on trail conditions, closures, etc).
Alternating Saturdays/Sundays March-mid April.
View the schedule RSVP for sessions HERE.
Get a punch card to attend any of the above workouts that fit within your schedule!
After you purchase a punch card you will receive more info on how to register for individual sessions.
$60 for a 5 punch pass
$99 for a 10 class punch pass (less then $10/class)
$160 for a 20 class punch pass ($8/class)
*Members save 15%
*Punch cards expire 6 months after purchase
Become an L2S member and save $$!
- Free or discounted access to on-going and special programs and activities
- Virtual motivation challenges. Members participate in most challenges for FREE! Check out our March Pi run streak challenge now HERE.
- Partner discounts (apparel, shoes, gear, races and more!)
- Entered into our quarterly giveaways for amazing gear, race entries and more!
- Access to our members only private Facebook group where we will be posting regular training tips, a monthly workout for you to complete on your own or with friends, share additional articles and videos and where you can connect with other members and local women to train with.
—–> Learn more about becoming a L2S member