Spring is just around the corner and as the trail running and mountain biking seasons approaches, this is the perfect time to work on your weaknesses, literally!
Strength and conditioning work is just as important as putting in the mileage in a training routine, if not more so. Let’s spend the next few months together building a strong foundation so that you can run stronger and injury free in 2019!
Winter strength and conditioning:
- 90 minute Red Rocks stair climbing bootcamps
- Strength + pi-yo for athletes at Blue Spruce Brewing (workout + $1 off brews and trivia night!)
—–> View the schedule now HERE.
*pricing/register at the bottom of the page
Run + Yoga:
Coached runs paired with a 30 minute yoga for runners class at a South Denver craft brewery. Beer and trivia afterwards!
Weekend hill workouts at different trails across the front range with specific drills to help you run faster, longer and stronger on those steep inclines.
Includes work on fitness for getting up hill, power hiking, and proper form + technique for steep downhill grades to build confidence and strength.
After you register we will send you the schedule of the locations (subject to change based on trail conditions, closures, etc).
** Classes will take place on alternating Saturdays/Sundays (March 3rd, March 9th, March 17th, March 23rd, March 31st, April 6th).
Get a punch card to attend any of the above workouts that fit within your schedule!
$60 for a 5 punch pass
$99 for a 10 class punch pass (less then $10/class)
$160 for a 20 class punch pass ($8/class)
*Members save 15% AND get 1 free class a month (see below)
*Punch cards expire 6 months after purchase
Become an L2S member and save $$!
- Free or discounted access to on-going and special programs and activities
- 1 free class a month
- Monthly motivation challenges. Members participate for FREE! Check out our March Pi run streak challenge now HERE.
- Partner discounts (apparel, shoes, gear, races and more!)
- Entered into our quarterly giveaways for amazing gear, race entries and more!
- Access to our members only private Facebook group where we will be posting regular training tips, a weekly workout for you to complete on your own or with friends, monthly challenges, share additional articles and videos and where you can connect with other members and local women to train with *This perk alone is worth the monthly fee!!
—–> Learn more about becoming a L2S member