Winter is just around the corner and as the trail running and mountain biking seasons winds down, this is the perfect time to work on your weaknesses, literally!
Strength and conditioning work is just as important as putting in the mileage in a training routine, if not more so. Let’s spend the next 4 months together building a strong foundation so that you can run stronger and injury free in 2019!
Winter strength and conditioning:
- 90 minute Red Rocks stair climbing bootcamps
- Strength + pi-yo for athletes at Blue Spruce Brewing (workout + $1 off brews and trivia night!)
—–> View the schedule now HERE.
Road Warrior Yoga:
Coached runs paired with a 30 minute yoga for runners class. Beer afterwards!
Weekend hill workouts at different trails across the front range with specific drills to help you run faster, longer and stronger on those steep inclines.
Includes work on fitness for getting up hill, power hiking, and proper form + technique for steep downhill grades to build confidence and strength.
*Pricing/register at the bottom of the page.
—-> Schedule coming soon!
Outdoor fitness bootcamps:
Get outside the box and train with us this spring in the great outdoors. These fun workouts take place at parks, playgrounds and trails across the front range and many are kid/stroller friendly too!
These workouts are for anyone looking to gain strength, endurance and agility. The are tough workouts which will always incorporate some grip strength exercises (like monkey bars for those training for obstacle course races/mud runs) and fun drills and partner games for those more interested in general fitness gains. We spend the last 10 minutes of class with pi-yo (pilates/yoga) exercises and drills for core strength, balance, flexibility and injury prevention.
At parks, playgrounds in Southwest Denver (Littleton, Lakewood) and 1-2 times a month at Red Rocks Amphitheatre.
Get a punch card to attend the Hills and Outdoor Fitness workouts that fit within your schedule!
$60 for a 5 punch pass
$99 for a 10 class punch pass (less then $10/class)
$160 for a 20 class punch pass ($8/class)
*Members save 15% AND get 1 free class a month (see below)
*Punch cards expire 6 months after purchase
—-> View the schedule NOW HERE.
Become an L2S member and save $$!
- Free or discounted access to on-going and special programs and activities
- 1 free class a month
- Monthly motivation challenges. Members participate for FREE! Check out our November “10,000 steps a day challenge”
- Partner discounts (apparel, shoes, gear, races and more!)
- Entered into our quarterly giveaways for amazing gear, race entries and more!
- Access to our members only private Facebook group where we will be posting regular training tips, a weekly workout for you to complete on your own or with friends, monthly challenges, share additional articles and videos and where you can connect with other members and local women to train with *This perk alone is worth the monthly fee!!
—–> Learn more about becoming a L2S member