Join our off season training club to stay connected, motivated and accountable!
Our goal is to stay active throughout the winter and provide structure, accountability and socialization during the colder, darker months.
Club perks include:
- Live social runs at least once a week or more as daylight, weather and conditions permit. After work, weekends, early mornings, lunch hour and Fri-yay happy hour run options.
- Training plan! Weekly email with a run/cross training schedule including 3-4 prescribed runs a week with pace + effort goals, track, interval and hill workouts for structure and accountability.
December through March
*we try to offer a minimum of 4 options a week. After you register you will have access to our calendar where you can view full details and rsvp for sessions.
- Tuesday evenings either social run or track/hill workout
- Every other Thursday evening social run or track/hill workout
- Wednesday evening zoom workouts
- Friday early morning, lunch hour or happy hour run
- Red Rocks stair/hill workout Saturday or Sunday
- Long run Saturday or Sunday
Parks and trails across the front range. Mainly along the c-470 corridor between Castle Rock and Boulder and into the foothills for longer adventures. Some social runs and track workouts will be closer to Denver.
We cap each session to 8 runners + our coach and trailblazer (helper). Face coverings are required at all sessions and we try to choose locations where we can spread out. We work on pacing strategies so we can spread out and runners are encouraged to find a “pace buddy” to run with for safety. We provide maps of our custom routes prior to starting so runners can hang with the group or are free to go their own pace.
All runners are required to sign a covid waiver prior to participating validating the will not attend runs if they have been exposed to or show any symptoms of the virus.
If we are required to limit our group size further we will have different starting points or start times and split into several pace groups.
Lastly, if we undergo a full shut down we will change everyone over to the virtual membership with a credit towards future programs. Note the winter program already includes a full training plan to follow week by week including specific run workouts + suggested run locations and routes you can complete on your own or with friends or family outside of group sessions.
December 7th through March 31st
Sign up now!
We all need to get outside and stay social during these tough times for our physical but more importantly our mental health. Join us!
Discounted virtual coaching option available for just $49/month! (all the perks minus the live meetups)
You can get a punch card here for these +many more throughout the year!
L2S members save an additional 15% on all programs!