Starting in Mid July, 2020!
Running with others is so much more fun!
Join us for weekly group runs local coaches and guides where we will explore new trails, meet new running buddies and support and encourage each other. Options available for women looking to train for a fall trail race or just benefit from coached/structured runs.
——> These are SMALL group sessions, we cap at 10 participants and stay spread out to practice social distancing and keep everyone safe!
- 8 week program with 2-3 coached group runs/training session options a week at different trails across the front range
- Meet other women who love trail running to train with
- Option to train for and complete a local trail race with the group!
- Special clinics with expert guest speakers
- Discounts on race entries, shoes and gear!
- Invitation to join L2S facebook training and strava groups. This is where we will post updates, share useful articles, maps of each run and will also serve as a community where you can talk, share stories, experiences, tips and meet other women to go on some trail runs with!
What can I expect in the sessions?
- Weekend long runs will start around 6 miles and will gradually increase in distance (up to 13 miles). Some runs will be completely casual, just a group of ladies heading out for a run together.
- Many evening/morning sessions will be structured with intervals, hill repeats and specific objectives to accomplish. These runs will be shorter, between 3-6 miles.
- A handful of sessions will include strength training, track workouts, form drills and core work.
- Several distance options for the weekend long runs and “trailblazers” at most runs to encourage the back of the pack runners and lead the shorter distance options
- Option to train for longer events and adventure runs with the group beyond 1/2 marathon distance. Some women in the group are planning on doing the Skyline Traverse, 4 loop pass, 10 mile traverse and other L2S supported adventure runs!
You need to be able to run a 10k on the trail without stopping before the start of the program
—–> View pictures from previous year’s programs HERE!
OR new to trail running in general?
Check out our women’s beginner trail running courses starting in July 2020, these sessions pair coached sessions on the trails (starting with 3 miles and building up to 6) and clinics with expert guest speakers on topics that range from the best gear/shoes for trail running, safety on the trails (like what to do if you see a rattlesnake) and more!
Early summer session: May 19th- July 11th
Summer session: July 14th- Sept 5th
Fall session: September 15th- November 3rd
- Tuesdays evenings, Thursday or Friday morning AND either Saturday or Sunday at different trails across the front range (Golden, Lakewood, Evergreen, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Boulder, Castle Rock)
- 6:30pm for the evening sessions, 5:45am for the early morning sessions and 7:30am for weekend sessions
* After you register a detailed itinerary will be sent to your inbox with exact dates, times and locations.
Unlimited runs/full program: $189
Short course (1 session a week): $99
—–> **L2S members save %15 on all programs and events and are eligible for free entry giveaways. After you sign up for membership you will be sent a welcome packet with discount codes for all of our programs, learn more HERE.
Due to trail permitting restrictions we can only take 15 women in the program, so sign up early before we fill up!