Women’s trail running group starting in August 2019!
Running with others is so much more fun!
Join us for weekly group runs local coaches and guides where we will explore new trails, meet new running buddies and support and encourage each other. Options available for women looking to train for a summer trail race or just benefit from coached/structured runs.
- 10 week program with 2-3 coached group runs/training session options a week at different trails across the front range at the best places to view fall colors!
- Meet other women who love trail running to train with!
- Option to train for and complete a local trail race with the group!
- Post session recap emails and handouts
- Discounts on race entries, shoes and gear!
- Access to the private L2S training group for the duration of the course. This is where we will post updates and share useful articles, strava maps of each run, workouts and videos. This will also serve as a community where you can talk, share stories, experiences, tips and meet other women to go on some trail runs with!
What can I expect in the sessions?
- Weekend long runs will start around 6-7 miles and will gradually increase in distance (up to 12 miles). Some runs will be completely casual, just a group of ladies heading out for a run together.
- Evening sessions will be structured with intervals, hill repeats and specific objectives to accomplish. These runs will be shorter, between 3-6 miles.
- A handful of sessions will include strength training, track workouts, form drills and core work.
- Several distance options for the weekend long runs and “trailblazers” at most runs to encourage the back of the pack runners and lead the shorter distance options
You need to be able to run a 10k on the trail without stopping before the start of the program
—–> View pictures from previous year’s programs HERE!
OR new to trail running in general?
Check out our women’s beginner trail running courses starting in June 2019, these sessions pair coached sessions on the trails (starting with 2 miles and building up to 6) and clinics with expert guest speakers on topics that range from the best gear/shoes for trail running, safety on the trails (like what to do if you see a rattlesnake) and more!
Starting the week of August 26th- November 2nd
- Tuesdays and every other Thursday AND either Saturday or Sunday at different trails across the front range (Golden, Lakewood, Evergreen, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Boulder, Castle Rock)
- Early morning/before work sessions this year!
- 6:15pm for the evening sessions, 5:45am for the early morning sessions and 8:00am for weekend sessions
* After you register a detailed itinerary will be sent to your inbox with exact dates, times and locations.
Train for a trail race!!
For those signing up for the full program and attending most of the group runs, we will be increasing mileage weekly, working our way up to completing a trail 10k or half marathon. We will have discounts + groups training for a variety of fall events including the Snow Mountain Ranch 10k or 1/2 marathon our the big event for the season is the Moab Trail half marathon! Join us for a destination race/adventure weekend full of hiking, mountain biking, canyoneering excursions and more fun.
Unlimited runs: $189
Short course (1 session a week): $89
Want more support and guidance + ideas of what you should be doing on your own outside of the group runs?
L2S now has custom training programs for Colorado trail races! These programs include suggested runs at key trails across the front range, hill/stair/track workouts, strength plan and more. Training group participants save $ on our new plans too. Learn more now HERE.
Sign up now, spots are limited!!
Your coaches and trailblazers: