Starting in April, 2020!
Running with others is so much more fun!
Join us for weekly group runs local coaches and guides where we will explore new trails, meet new running buddies and support and encourage each other. Options available for women looking to train for a summer trail race or just benefit from coached/structured runs.
- 8 week program with 2-3 coached group runs/training session options a week at different trails across the front range
- Meet other women who love trail running to train with
- Option to train for and complete a local trail race with the group!
- Special clinics
- Discounts on race entries, shoes and gear!
- Invitation to join L2S facebook training and strava groups. This is where we will post updates, share useful articles, maps of each run and will also serve as a community where you can talk, share stories, experiences, tips and meet other women to go on some trail runs with!
What can I expect in the sessions?
- Weekend long runs will start around 6 miles and will gradually increase in distance (up to 13 miles). Some runs will be completely casual, just a group of ladies heading out for a run together.
- Many evening/morning sessions will be structured with intervals, hill repeats and specific objectives to accomplish. These runs will be shorter, between 3-6 miles.
- A handful of sessions will include strength training, track workouts, form drills and core work.
- Several distance options for the weekend long runs and “trailblazers” at most runs to encourage the back of the pack runners and lead the shorter distance options
You need to be able to run a 10k on the trail without stopping before the start of the program
—–> View pictures from previous year’s programs HERE!
OR new to trail running in general?
Check out our women’s beginner trail running courses starting in April 2020, these sessions pair coached sessions on the trails (starting with 3 miles and building up to 6) and clinics with expert guest speakers on topics that range from the best gear/shoes for trail running, safety on the trails (like what to do if you see a rattlesnake) and more!
Spring session: April 18th- June 13th
Summer session: June 21st-August 16th
Fall session (10 weeks): August 23rd- Nov 1st
- Tuesdays evenings, Thursday morning AND either Saturday or Sunday at different trails across the front range (Golden, Lakewood, Evergreen, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Boulder, Castle Rock)
- 6:15pm for the evening sessions, 5:45am for the early morning sessions and 8:30am for weekend sessions
* After you register a detailed itinerary will be sent to your inbox with exact dates, times and locations.
Train for a trail race!!
For those signing up for the full program and attending most of the group runs, we will be increasing mileage weekly, working our way up to completing a trail half marathon. We will have discounts + groups training for a variety of spring events including the Ragnar trail races in Colorado AND the Tetons (destination race!), Endurance Race series and Xterra events.
Unlimited runs/full program: $169
Short course (1 session a week): $99
*Unlimited season pass: $456 (10% savings)
*Want to train with us all season?
New this year….a season pass! Join all 3 sessions upfront including unlimited group runs in 2020 and save $!
—–> **L2S members save %15 on all programs and events and are eligible for free entry giveaways. After you sign up for membership you will be sent a welcome packet with discount codes for all of our programs, learn more HERE.
Due to trail permitting restrictions we can only take 25 women in the program, so sign up early before we fill up!