Running with others is so much more fun!
Join us for weekly group runs lead by professional coaches where we will explore new trails, meet new running buddies and support and encourage each other. Options available for women looking to train for a summer trail race or just benefit from coached/structured runs.
Program options include:
– Option to train for and complete a local or destination trail race with the group!
What can I expect in the sessions?
- Weekend tuns will start short and gradually increase in distance. Some runs will be completely casual, just a group of ladies heading out for a run together.
- Tuesday and Wednesday night sessions will be structured with intervals, hill repeats and specific objectives to accomplish. These runs will be shorter, between 3-5 miles.
- A handful of sessions will include strength training, track workouts, form drills and core work.
You need to be able to run a 5k without stopping before the start of the program.
OR new to trail running in general?
Check out our women’s beginner trail running courses starting in late April, these sessions pair coached sessions on the trails (starting with 2 miles and building up to 6) and clinics with expert guest speakers on topics that range from the best gear/shoes for trail running, safety on the trails (like what to do if you see a rattlesnake) and more!
April 1st-June 24th
- Tuesdays OR Wednedsays AND either Saturday or Sunday at different trails across the front range (Golden, Lakewood, Evergreen, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Boulder, Castle Rock)
- Choose either 5:30 or 6:30pm for the Tues sessions, 5:30pm Wednesday nights and 9am for weekend sessions
* After you register a detailed itinerary will be sent to your inbox with exact dates, times and locations.
—–> The April schedule is now live!! View it HERE.
12 week training program where we will complete a trail 1/2 marathon together!
– 2 weekly coached group runs
– 12 week training plan with suggested runs/workouts you complete on your own
– Complete a local trail race or sign up for the destination race on June 24th (see details below)
– This option is perfect for ladies who have never completed a half marathon and/or they need the additional guidance/structure with the training plan to follow
*breaks down to less than $4 a workout!!
Group runs only:
This option is great for the woman who has trained for a half marathon before and does not need a training program to follow on her own but still wants to attend the twice weekly group runs to train for a half marathon distance.
Group runs “short course” option:
Join us for just one run a week, the Tuesday OR Wednesday night runs (shorter 3-5 miles and/or track/hill workouts) OR the Saturday/Sunday longer distance runs.
This is a great option if you can only make it to 1 session a week, you can attend either one depending on your schedule.
—–> **L2S members save %15 and are eligible for free entry giveaways. After you sign up for membership you will be sent a welcome packet with discount codes for all of our programs.
Train for a trail race!!
For those signing up for the full program or attending all of the group runs, we will be increasing mileage weekly, working our way up to completing a half marathon distance (or 10k option) on June 24th!!
- The local race is the Endurance Race series Eagle trail Half Marathon and 10k. Part road, part dirt service road and part single track with beautiful views of the Rocky Mountains. Training group members will save %20 off race entry!!
Seeking longer distance options?
Are you an experienced trail runner looking to go beyond the marathon distance? Check out our new Women’s Ultra Marathon training program!
New to trail running?
Check out our women’s beginner trail running course. This 6 week course includes expert guest speakers and clinics on running form, how to handle rocky/technical terrain, what gear you need and more! We start with just 2 miles and build up to 6 by the end!
Lauren Jones grew up running the trails in Littleton Colorado and hasn’t stopped! She has her degree in exercise science and sports performance and has raced competitively for the last few years.