Join our off season training club to stay connected, motivated and accountable!
Our goal is to stay active throughout the winter and provide structure and socialization during the colder, darker months.
Club perks include:
- Training plan! Weekly email with a run/cross training schedule including 3-4 prescribed runs a week with pace + effort goals, track, interval and hill workouts for structure and accountability.
- Live social runs at least 2x month
- Weekly red rocks stair and/or hill workouts
- One live zoom workout a week (will email description + video of workout if you cannot make it) either strength or pilates/yoga specific for trail runners.
- Winter running clinic (follow-up resources and documents for those who cannot attend)
- Access to our private Whatsapp group where you can communicate with the other runners in the group, plan meetups and where you can reach our coaches with training questions, tips, etc.
- Discounts on race entries, shoes and gear!
- Programming by exercise physiologists, professional running coaches and seasoned trail and ultra runners.
November through March
This is less than half of what competitors charge for a similar training service!!
Discounted virtual coaching option available for just $59/month! (all the perks minus the live meetups)
L2S members save an additional 15% on all programs!
Sign up for the first month now!
After that we will bill monthly and you can stop anytime.
We all need to get outside and stay social during these tough times for our physical but more importantly our mental health. Join us!