Dec 2nd-9th, 2023 AND June 1st-8th, 2024
Join us for a week of adventure, exploration and friendship in the lovely, eco-friendly Xinalani resort.
Relax and unwind through a variety of yoga sessions designed to embrace mindfulness and promote inner strength and tranquility. Unplug and soak in action packed days in this jungle paradise through daily adventures including hiking or trail running, daily standup paddleboarding clinics + excursions and in your free time enjoy hanging out at the beach, swimming in the pool, relaxing in the hammock, reading a good book, meeting new friends, or getting a massage!
All meals are included; you will be nourished with sensational, chef prepared healthy Mexican cuisine accommodating for all dietary needs and preferences.
In addition, there are an incredible selection of optional activities and offerings (surf SUP lessons, cooking lessons, whale watching, massage/spa treatments and more) that are available ala carte through Xinalani. View all additional activities here.
Paradise is closer than you think….
Xinalani is one of the foremost world-class yoga retreat centers in Mexico. Find an inspiring hideaway with beautiful rooms, healthy Mexican food and eco-friendly activities.
Xinalani is only 12 miles south of Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR). Their 250-yard-wide private beach is accessible only by boat. Read all about our venue HERE.
Included in retreat fee:
**Airfare, additional excursions not listed above, spa offerings, taxes/fees, bar drinks and gratuities to staff are not included.
Want more inspiration?
Check out photos from our December 2021 retreat HERE!
Lodging and food:
Check out gallery images of the rooms and delicious chef prepared meals with accommodations for all dietary needs.
During your stay we will offer a variety of classes including daily yoga, pilates, HIIT workouts and aerial yoga with resident and traveling instructors. On most days there will be the opportunity to join a morning and evening session between our other planned adventures and free time.
Our expert instructors will provide instruction for all levels. Plan on the option for guided paddles most days including a SUP yoga class, Los Arcos excursion (kayaks also available) and clinics on how to paddle more efficiently, how to enter the ocean safely, navigate waves and wind and a deep dive on local marine life (one of our instructors is a marine biologist!)
Details about some of our special excursions:
INTO THE WILD
Explore local wilderness on a trek through the jungle behind Xinalani. Our journey will take us through the quaint fishing village of Quimixto and onto a sandy single track path that winds through the jungle. We will cross creeks, climb up some steep terrain and at the end be rewarded with the sound of a pristine waterfall. You may jump into the aquamarine waters to cool off or enjoy a well earned margarita at the waterside cafe.
Our expert guide is a zoologist and native plant expert, be prepared to open your mind to the ecosystem around you and enjoy some serious immersion in nature away from tourists.
LOS ARCOS SUP SNORKEL EXCURSION
Join us for a SUP adventure paddling into the the Los Arcos National Marine Park. Paddle through and around magnificent sea caves and crystal clear islet grottos.
Jump off the board and snorkel in the turquoise waters, taking in views of the colorful underwater world below us. And hopefully we will be lucky enough to have a close encounter with majestic humpback whales, dolphins, giant sea turtles, and blue footed boobies.
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY (per person)
DELUXE ROOMS $2,335
ECO CHIC SUITE $3,017
DELUXE ROOMS $3,070
ECO CHIC SUITE $4,435
DORM STYLE (BIG PALAPA) $2,125
Single bed in large shared room (8 max).
The venue is completely open air and most of our activities will take place outdoors.
The resort has a limited amount of paddleboards available for use and are first come first served. If you have your own inflatable SUP and can bring it on the trip we will offer a $100 credit!
– A full refund is available until 60 days prior to trip start date, after that we can refund the trip fees but not the deposit. We have to prepay for the accommodations and guiding fees which are not refundable to us.
– 30 days prior to trip start date we cannot offer a refund- if we can book someone else to take your spot you can have a full refund otherwise unfortunately we cannot offer anything, this is Xinalani’s policy.
– We recommend everyone get travel insurance for the trip, it doesn’t cost much and will cover your airfare and other expenses too in case something happens and you need to cancel at the last minute. Here is one company you can check out.
– If for some reason we need to cancel this retreat due to covid travel restrictions we will move all registrations to 2024/2025 dates. Fill out this form if you are interested in learning more about another retreat.
- L2S member and SUP Sisters Members save an additional $50 off total retreat cost.
- Payment plans available! We can break the retreat fee into monthly payments. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set it up.
—–> Pay the $600 deposit now to secure your spot!
Final invoices will be sent out 60 days prior to the retreat.