Running with others is so much more fun!
Join us for weekly group runs local coaches and guides where we will explore new trails, meet new running buddies and support and encourage each other. Options available for women looking to train for a trail race or just benefit from coached/structured runs.
- 2-3 coached group runs/training session options a week at different trails across the front range as daylight, weather and conditions permit. After work, weekends, early mornings, lunch hour and Fri-yay happy hour run options.
- Custom 10 week training plan for 10k- half marathon, specific to trail running with local run suggestions and more.
- Dedicated sessions to help you improve your trail running technique and running fitness, speed and strength
- Special clinics: Running in the dark, winter running, self defense clinics and more!
- Meet other women who love trail running to train with
- Option to train for and complete a local trail race with the group!
- Programming by exercise physiologists, professional running coaches and seasoned trail and ultra runners
- Access to our private Slack group where you can communicate with the other runners in the group, plan meetups and where you can reach our coaches with training questions, tips, etc.
- Discounts on race entries, shoes and gear!
What can I expect in the sessions?
- Weekend long runs with options for 6-13 miles. For those training for a longer distance event we will be working to arrange additional mileage opportunities prior to or after each coached/guided session.
- Many evening/morning sessions will be structured with intervals, hill repeats, stair workouts and specific objectives to accomplish. These runs will be shorter, between 3-5 miles.
- A handful of sessions will include strength training, track workouts, form drills and core work.
- Several distance options for the weekend long runs and “trailblazers” at most runs to encourage the back of the pack runners and lead the shorter distance options
You need to be able to run a 10k on the trail without stopping before the start of the program
Trail for a trail race with the group!
We have quite the line-up of events for 2022. Check out our race spreadsheet to get ideas for goal events you can train for with the group!
OR new to trail running in general?
Check out our women’s beginner trail running courses starting in April 2022, these sessions pair coached sessions on the trails (starting with 3 miles and building up to 6) and clinics with expert guest speakers on topics that range from the best gear/shoes for trail running, safety on the trails (like what to do if you see a rattlesnake) and more!
- Spring (April 2nd – June 11th) – 10 weeks *sample goal race= Snowmass Ragnar
- Summer – June 12th- Aug 20th) – 10 weeks *sample goal race= Tetons Ragnar
- Fall (Aug 21st – Oct 30th) – 10 weeks *sample goal race= Great Trailhead footrace
- Winter (Nov 14th – Mar 26th) – 22 weeks *view more details about the winter session/register here.
——> Purchase one session at a time or go month by month and save $!
*We offer a minimum of 2 drop-in run options a week. After you register you will have access to our calendar where you can view full details and rsvp for sessions.
- Tuesday evenings either social run or track/hill workout
- Every other Thursday evening social run or track/hill workout
- Every other Friday early morning, lunch hour or happy hour run
- Long run Saturday or Sunday
Parks and trails across the front range. Mainly along the c-470 corridor between Castle Rock and Boulder and into the foothills for longer adventures. Some social runs and track workouts will be closer to Denver.
Choose a session or go month by month!
Sign up by session:
Sign up for month by month, you can join (or cancel) anytime and will save $! This is a great option for those who cannot make it to 2-3 sessions a week consistantly and/or travel frequently.
——> L2S members save an additional 15% on all programs!